Monday, October 13, 2008

This is not a blog about Atheism

This is a blog about me and my life. I happen to be an atheist. It isn't a huge part of my life and there are other blogs which are more dedicated to the topic itself (if that's what you're looking for check out friendlyatheist and atheistblogger). I am just a guy, musing on life & love without a cushion of faith to fall back on when things go badly. I'll let you know if one day the idea of "God" wins me over. Then maybe this will morph into one of those "I found God, wanna hear about my spiritual Journey? (P.S. I think I get to skip in line at the pearly gates if it ends up converting you!)" blogs. But for now I am living life in the Bay Area trying (read: pretending) to be a musician and writer. These are my stories.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

My best to you and this blog. Your entry about 'roids had me chuckling.

I'm not an atheist, but I don't subscribe to the idiocy that passes for religion and/or spirituality these days either. I guess I'm the journeyman you alluded to here.

I look forward to reading more from you soon.